| This 'Turner Special' was registered as 413 VRF on 4th June 1958 to First Owner Arthur Littlewood of Leek Staffordshire and must have been home built as identified as a 750cc special on its registration document.
Although no recognised Turner chassis number is recorded , It was constructed on a Turner chassis and a Hamblin body fitted to the car. 414 VRF was owned by John Hart who acquired it as pictured in red and rebuilt it to look as it does here in green finish , Unfortunately the car was soon after badly damaged and more recently John and his son Doug commenced a restoration with the full rolling chassis work completed by Robin Knight with a view to a Turner tub and body being fitted.
Sadly John has since passed away and Doug would like to find a new home for the car where it will be completed and returned to the road. If you would be interested in the project please contact Russell Filby for further details.