|Reg No MEF 879 This Turner Climax MK2 was supplied in September 1962 to Turner agents Motorway Sales in Derby. It is Unusual in that it was supplied with the Triumph front suspension arrangement but with a Coventry Climax 1220 Engine Installed making this car one of the very last Climax Turners supplied. First recorded owner was a George Flewker of Hartlepool prior to Johnathan Middleton of East Lothian (Scotland) in 1966. The car was involved in an RTA during the late 60s and was subsequently repaired at the front using a Spridget fibreglass front end. The car was then involved in a rear end accident which put it off the road around 1972 and the car sat locked away in storage until extracted in 2012 by John and Jock Mackinnon of Edinburgh. Jock is now underway with a full restoration of the car.