|Turner Sports Cars||Photos by Chassis Number|
|Photo of a 1955 from the "Turner" section of the book British Specialist Cars by Chris Rees, 1993.
This car was supplied to North of England and North Wales Distributor Graham Peacock (Wirral) Ltd. It was featured in an advertisement for Cellubond plastic resins in The Motor June 13th 1956. It was blue and first registered in September 1955.
Reg. No. VTU 62.
|Additional photos of what is believed to be Jack Turner's first production customer car circa 1955. The bottom photos is Jack Turner showing the car to Lord and Lady March of Goodwood.|