|It is thought this car was Chassis No. 005, Originally owned by Mr Ron Hill of Hills Fibreglass Developments Limited who would go on to supply Jack Turner with the first Turner 803 Body Shells. The car is not thought to survive today , However it is known that this car was rebodied around 1956 in a similar style to that of Chassis 004a. Registration Number 439 DRE is pictured here at Shelsley Walsh in June 1955.The photograph showing a group of schoolboys was taken in late 1954 or early 1955 (probably the latter) near to the village of Brewood in Staffordshire. Hills Fibreglass Developments Limited were located in Wednesfield near Wolverhampton.